Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy Bee!

I am actually busy at work today, but I have to squeeze in my Monday blog! It will be a short and sweet one, guys. Tuesday survey to follow tomorrow!

So, I got excited and already blogged about Friday :) Saturday was a nice day. We hung around the house, had some yummy chicken sausage for lunch, got a lawn mower from one of Josh's coworkers (our yard is looking a bit unruly), dropped it off at Sears to get repaired, got some frozen yogurt to cool off (thanks, Groupon, for $25 worth of free frozen yogurt - second trip planned for this upcoming weekend!), hung out around the house more, ate some baked shrimp for dinner, and then relaxed some more. I feel like I'm leaving a lot out. I probably am.

YUMMY!!!!
Sunday we had another amazingly lazy morning, more sausage for lunch, and then headed off to the mall for some time-wasting fun! I got some girly things at Bath and Body Works, Josh got a manly new video game, and he bought me an iced chai because I'm awesome. I dragged him into every baby department so that I could stare at the dresses and outfits, sooooooo cute! Then we went to Wal-Mart (never a good idea on a Sunday), headed home, I put some cookies in the oven, we ate half the package (woops!), we watched the new "21 Jump Street," he grilled some steaks for dinner, and then we had a relaxing evening :)

Presents we bought for the baby :)

1 comment:

  1. UMMM hello please get that yogurt in my stomach, yesterday. Also, those animals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete