Tuesday, July 3, 2012

19 Weeks!

How far along: 19 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Size of a Mango.

Neat facts about baby: She (I can finally use the right pronoun!!) is working on her five senses right now. Nerve cells for her senses are forming in her brain. Fancy lady.

Total weight gain: Four pounds! (Note: we are working on finding batteries for our scale so I can track my weight gain and Josh can track is weigh gain - he's trying to bulk up!)

What I miss: Beer. We went to Outback Friday and everyone was drinking beer and it looked soooo goooood. I sat at the bar with a virgin daiquiri and it was delicious! And I miss sleeping on my stomach and back.

Sleep: Dude, I don't know if it's pregnancy related, but I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights. I don't know if I can blame that on the baby, though!

Symptoms: The belly is still growin'. It has been itchy, which I have read is normal, so I have been putting lotion on it. I also keep getting little headaches every morning.

Cravings/Aversions: CHOCOLATE! Lots and lots of it, please. And brussel sprouts? I ate them Thursday and Saturday - and I stopped at the store last night and just had to buy two bags of them.

Gender: GIRL!!! :) We both guessed girl, so we're very excited. I guess I won't include this part on future surveys, because I'm pretty sure the answer isn't going to change.
Movement: I can't tell, really. There's something going on in there, but no clue if it's the baby.

Maternity clothes: Still none :)

Best moments this week: Finding out we're having a girl, buying her presents, looking at dresses at the mall (omg they're all so little and cute), and looking at bedding.

What I'm looking forward to: Deciding on registry stuff, especially bedding :)

Milestones: Finding out we're having a little lady!!



No comments:

Post a Comment