Tuesday, July 24, 2012

22 Weeks!


How far along: 22 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Size of a Papaya.

Neat facts about baby: She can now hear outside noises from inside the womb, so Josh and I were practicing calling people "silly ninnies" while driving :) Her face is fully formed, and her nipples are growing. She's settling into sleep cycles, sleeping 12-14 hours per day.

Total weight gain: As of last night, 6 pounds total. However, my weight has been fluctuating like crazy, so I have no clue.

What I miss: Eggs over easy. Josh's IHOP over easy eggs looked so much better than my scrambled eggs this weekend. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry :)

Sleep: Still sucky, but I'm managing. If my hips start to hurt, I grab an extra pillow and put it between my legs and it usually helps!

Symptoms: Just the growing belly! I swear my belly button is going to pop out at any moment; it's starting to look crazy. I feel great, though!

Cravings/Aversions: Back to that whole I NEED CHOCOLATE thing.
.
Movement: She has been having some dance parties, especially when I'm sitting at my desk or when we're watching Breaking Bad. Josh got to feel her kick on Sunday, which was pretty awesome!

Maternity clothes: Not yet. I'm considering getting one of those belly band things since I have been unbuttoning my jeans for comfort; we'll see :) And all of my shirts just keep getting shorter, and shorter, and shorter!

Best moments this week: Buying some artwork for the nursery, getting the new carpet in the nursery, nesting like a lunatic, deciding on a stroller and car seat we like, and Josh feeling her kick.

What I'm looking forward to: We have our next doctor's appointment on Monday; those are always exciting. And just nesting more to prepare for her arrival!

Milestones: Definitely looking pregnant now, and Josh feeling her kick :)

2 comments:

  1. When will you start birthing and babycare classes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure! Last doctor visit they weren't enrolling for fall due dates yet. They post it at the office, but maybe they'll be there Monday :)

    ReplyDelete