Tuesday, July 10, 2012

20 Weeks!

How far along: 20 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Size of a Banana.

Neat facts about baby: Her lady parts are being formed; how fancy! Her taste buds are working, so she can taste all of the amazing food I'm feeding her :)

Total weight gain: I lost one pound from last week (no clue why that happened), so now I'm down to three pounds total. I think my little lady likes food as much as me and is stealing it all.

What I miss: Red wine. And I could totally go for some good sushi.

Sleep: Some nights I sleep great, other nights I sleep horribly. I keep ending up on my back, though, even though I'm not supposed to be.

Symptoms: Growing belly :) I feel great!

Cravings/Aversions: Red wine, haha! And chocolate, still.
.
Movement: I can definitely feel her fluttering around in there! Josh keeps trying to feel but she hasn't moved for him yet. They need to coordinate their timing. She's really moving around this morning, and of course he's at work and cannot feel it!

Maternity clothes: My work pants, which are mostly high wasted, are not comfortable anymore. I'm starting to just wear dresses to work. My jeans are fine because they're low wasted. No official maternity clothes, though :)

Best moments this week: Adding stuff to registries (Babies"R"Us and Pottery Barn Kids), feeling her moving, and eating an amazing frozen yogurt covered in stuff and blaming pregnancy ;) She also got some fun gifts from Karen last night (two adorable onesies, a doggie pacifier, a pink bib that says "My Mom is hotter than your Mom" (so true), and some toys to hang in her car seat). Lots of pink!

What I'm looking forward to: Whenever Josh and the little lady can coordinate their timing and he can feel her move. Also deciding on strollers, car seats, etc. and getting the carpet replaced in the nursery so we can start messing with it!

Milestones: Feeling the fluttering lady :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate to tell you this, but Dad and neither you nor Allison ever got your timing right for him to feel you move. You hardly moved at all; Allison moved a lot BUT no success :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's sad!!! Josh keeps trying to feel, but no success so far :( She was having a dance party in there while I was at work today!

    I will let you know if Josh and Bubbette ever coordinate their timing.

    ReplyDelete