Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yes, yes, yes, I have been slacking.

Life hasn't been exciting (work, cook, watch Six Feet Under, repeat), so there hasn't really been much to blog about. I apologize for the ridiculous slacking off, and promise to be better.

First, I want to say how much I'm going to miss my beautiful Bailey boy, who passed away yesterday. He was honestly one of the nicest, sweetest dogs I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I know he's been in pain for a while now, so it's comforting to know that he's not hurting anymore, and is in a happy place. Josh assured me he's in doggy heaven with lots of nylabones :) Mr. Bailey will definitely be missed by everyone, and was extremely loved!


On a lighter note, this weekend has been fun so far! We're dog sitting for a golden retriever-chow mix, Champ, who is a sweet little guy. It's fun having two doggies here... hmm.  Anyway, Josh and I went out for random adventures today. We went to Andrew's downtown for lunch. We each got beers, and I got a pastrami and swiss sandwich, which was quite tasty. We then went to Best Buy so Josh can do his manly things. I played with my dream camera the whole time. I grabbed a brochure and it's now on our fridge as a new life goal. If anyone ever gets an extra $700 to throw my way, fee free! Thanks. So, after that, we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond, Michael's, Marshall's, those boring stores that I feel bad dragging Josh into, oh well. So, we got home, and Josh started "nerding" with Doug (video games, of course) and I went out for more girl adventures! I went to Khol's and got new sunglasses (mine broke, grr), a picture frame, and a lantern for the deck. Then I went to the grocery store to get things for dinner. Exciting, huh? I'm making one of our favorites for dinner - the cornflake chicken, so yummy.

I hope everyone had a nice week and that you're all having a lovely weekend. I miss everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. uMM...you are continuing to slack. cool, thanks. bhwhahhahahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete