Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coffee Time Blogging!

Good morning, everyone! Look at the lovely breakfast Joshua prepared for me:




Nice job, boo :) Today, I'm dragging him to the carnival. In return, he'll got to play video games last night. Works for me!!!

I played slacker chef Kaitlin last night. I bought 1/2 of a rotiserrie chicken. It doesn't look so pretty when you buy it, all cut up and... chicken-y, but boy did it taste good! Then I roasted the rest of the potatoes and roasted asparagus. It was a delicious, tasty dinner! I think between the two of us, we downed a pound of asparagus.






Jessica Bond has inspired me to buy coloring books today. The carnival is next to Barnes and Noble, so I do believe I'll be stopping in there. Maybe I'll sit on the deck with a beer and color.

My mom will be happy to know that we may start the search for the perfect grill this weekend. We may not get one, but the search will begin! We're probably going to get a nice one, no point in buying a cheap-y :) We shall see! Hopefully our deck is big enough for a grill...

There was a massive storm last night that was right over the house for a while. Shockingly, we did not lose power. But this morning when we woke up, there were six huge white birds eating fix outside (we think, they were herrings or egrets, but they may have been too big to be either, not sure). Too cool!

I think that's all the rambling I have for today. Everyone enjoy your Saturdays!!

1 comment:

  1. What is "fix"??? I am thinking you should buy a bird identification book at Barnes & Noble instead of coloring books!

    ReplyDelete