Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our Saturday and My Floppy Hat.

Yesterday was a mighty fine Saturday. Joshua made me breakfast! Eggs and bacon :) And I cut up strawberries. It was delicious!!! Then we hung out around the house planning our day, couldn't really think of plans, so we just headed out with no agenda. We went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to look at coffee makers (we drink pots of coffee on the weekends, not Kuerig, and our maker is slowly dying on us. I I think it took an hour to brew a pot yesterday, and it's still working this morning). After that we went to Old Navy, toooooo many people, so we made a prompt exit. We then went to the mall! Woop Woop! Didn't get anything :( But had fun walking around :)

After the mall we headed over to the "carnival." Now, I thought this carnival would be somewhat cool. Oh hellz no. It was ghetto, there were maybe 10 people there, the ride operators were smoking cigarettes and that paper bag next to them probably contained liquor. Bottom line: It was scary, and we did not go. Such a bummer! Then I went to Barnes and Noble and could not find the perfect coloring book. Fail in the coloring book department. But Burlington Coat Factory had a huge array of floppy hats for $10. So I finally got my floppy hat. Chances are, there will be a beach visit next week, and I have to protect my face ;)

Then we came home and sat out on the deck drinking beer and people watching (adorable, adorable, adorable kids at the park flying kites). Wrangler had a great time watching kites for an hour. Check out my floppy hat (yes, I know it's so exciting).

And my Wrangler getting brushed!!!

We were lazy bums and walked to Papa Johns for dinner. We were going to get Tangled out of the Redbox, but of course, they were sold out. Soooo, I got Love and Other Drugs, which was decent, but only decent. I watched it upstairs in the office while counseling the cats. I thought we were making progress, the hissing and whining would stop for a while and they'd just relax, but nope, 5 minutes later they'd be at it again. It's getting frustrating and sad at this point...

Today, we cut up a cantaloupe. Maybe look at grills? We'll see.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment