Monday, April 4, 2011

My first fan club letter.

Jessica Bond has requested that I answer the below questions. Ahhh, this shall be a treat! Jessica Bond, I have decided to spice up this entry with a little photo montage of our friendship. Enjoy, woman, enjoy!


Q: Do you eat out more than you cook? Or do you cook more than you eat out?

A: Well, sadly the answer at the moment, is we probably eat out (I count carry-out, too) about as often as I cook. But I have made a vow to cook more. We only ate out once twice weekend, so we are off to a good start. Tonight, we were going to make sloppy joe's, at the request of the hubby, alas, he has to work late. I am cooking for myself tonight, and making my specialty: pasta with olive oil and feta! Sloppy joe's will just have to wait until tomorrow.


Q: How many children would you like to have?

A: Well, I have three feline/canine children already, but I am assuming this question is referencing human children. We would like to have two human babies. Perhaps eight, if I somehow end up being like octomom. Oh, that would be crazy. I could be on a trashy reality show, and you could watch me and scream JERRY, JERRY, JERRY! Because three of my kids would be named Jerry. It's hard to name eight kids, I'm sure, there would have to be some repeats. BUT, if I do not become an octomom, two is enough, please.



Q: I intend to stay at my current job for _________ days/weeks/months/years,etc.

A: FOREVER! Just kidding, hellz to the no. More like, a couple years. We'll kind of see what life brings us and where it takes us.



Q: I will get a new cat or dog in the near future.

False-ish. If one desperately needs a home, we'll take it. But, two cats and a dog are good for now! I do want a puppy though, a golden retriever or a chocolate lab. Speaking of cats and dogs, our Tollie is sick right now (she's your goddaughter, Jessica Bond), and has been quarantined in the upstairs bathroom since Friday. You need to send her a Get Well Soon card.



Q: Have you had a hangover since being in Tallahussy?

Umm, I believe so, but a mild one. Silly pub crawls, so much brewsky. We started at a cupcake place, where we had a beer, then went to another place, and another place, and another place, and another place, and I do believe there was another place. The "hangover" was gone by noon though, so it was an amatuer. I was eating grilled cheese (no lie) that afternoon! Good news, though, I didn't get any butter on my clothes!



Q: Are we penpals?

Well, Miss Panda, as president of your fan club, I have sent you a card. As the almost-Mrs.-Nakamura, you have sent me a save-the-date. So, if that constitutes as being pen pals, then yes, yes we are. I also enjoy texting you when I mean to text my husband. Jessica Bond and Joshua Brian look awfully alike. So, in that respect, we are text message pen pals! And we chat on GChat, so we are GChat pen pals!



Q: Do you like answering my questions?

YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!



Q: Will you be pregnant at my wedding?

Well, I went to a lady doctor and said, "look, I really need to give birth on October 15, 2011 at 6:30pm. I have a friend who is getting married, and I really need to steal her thunder." So, I will show up to your wedding 9 months pregnant, on. the. freaking. dot. In other words, no, I will not be pregnant at your wedding.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS POST. I FORGIVE YOU FOR CONFUSING ME WITH YOUR HUSBAND <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU THANK YOU OH THANK YOU <3

    ReplyDelete