Monday, April 11, 2011

I hate working on days like today.

It is gorgeous today and I am stuck inside. Awful. I have my office window open, which I guess helps a little, but I would love to be outside. It's 81 and sunny at the moment, and I need a tan.

Yesterday, Josh and I had a lovely, lazy Sunday. We drank our coffee, got my prints from the correct Office Depot (which are now in photo albums, yay!), and went to the store. Then we walked to the Redbox with the dog and got Tron. Josh loved it, I semi-liked it, so I cooked while watching it!

We made a Greek hamburger concoction created in the minds of Joshua and Kaitlin. It turned out great! Next time we'll need a sauce with it, I'm thinking tzatziki sauce, for sure. It won't let me upload a photo, ugh, but it's on Facebook!

Everyone have a lovely week! Miss you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment