Friday, April 8, 2011

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...

Yes, the mystery meal was Chicken Parmesan, a favorite of mine!! The chicken turned out perfectly, although I now know I need to purchase a chicken flattener thingy (whatever they're called). The zucchini was cooked perfectly and was sooooo good! I slacked off on the bread though and bought frozen... it was on sale!!! There was a lot of work that went into this meal, but it was well worth it and the hubby loved it. Success!!!

Today, I get off work at 3:30. Oh how I love Fridays; I get to wear jeans and go home early! We plan on taking Tollie out of her seclusion tonight (poor sick kitty), but are just hoping she doesn't attack Parker... feisty little sick kitty she is!

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The thingy is called a "meat mallet"
    ~The Mom

    ReplyDelete