Monday, April 4, 2011

The first post is the sweetest.

Well, good morning everyone! Welcome to my attempt at blogging. Josh and I have decided I need a hobby and, hey, this is a start, right? This blog is a way to keep everyone up-to-date on life in Classy Tallahassee (or my life as a Talla-hussy, as Jessica likes to put it). I'm going to try to be good about updating! If you don't want to have to check every day to see if I updated, there is a nifty little "stalk me by email" option at the right of the page. So, it just gives you another method of stalking me. You're welcome.

Life is Florida is great. Of course, I miss everyone back home, but I am really enjoying finally living the married life how it should be lived (together!!!). We have been cooking together, having our famous deck beers together, and making big kid purchases together (a weed whacker was last week's purchase, and a grill is our next big purchase). We're both doing well at our jobs, which is always nice. Josh won his first jury trial this past week, which is huge for someone in criminal defense, and I am getting a lot of compliments at my job. We both have our own offices with doors and windows; hello, adulthood!

So, let's see, what have we done this weekend? Friday night we were lazy and ordered pizza (for him) and Chinese (for me), and hit up the Redbox. He chose Due Date. It was decent. We still have an agreement though, we hate Zach Galifianakis. Saturday, we had our morning coffee, hung out around the apartment, then got milkshakes at Steak and Shake (I am trying to become a coupon clipper, and they have some mighty fine coupons). Two meals and two milkshakes for under $9.00. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. We then went to Springtime Tallahassee (downtown festival) and walked around, working on our tans. Then we came home, got Josh's car washed, had our deck beer, and watched my movie choice (Never Let Me Go. Most. Depressing. Movie. Ever. Ever.). And now we are at Sunday, no clue what we're doing today! But, mom, I will be cooking dinner.

I do believe this is all for today. I will leave you with a picture of me and my milkshake. Tasty, tasty!


4 comments:

  1. I am glad I have a new way to stalk you.

    This is Jessica.

    Cool, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hoot, my lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, you should make a blog so I can keep up-to-date on your wedding planning, bahahaha!

    Mom, I'm assuming that was you and not dad that wrote that, bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only would Dad never post a comment on a blog, but I doubt if he would ever call you his lovely daughter! (Even though I'm sure he thinks it!!!)
    ~Definitely the Mom

    ReplyDelete