Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy, Happy Hump Day!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Yesterday was an incredibly boring day. I will not ramble on about work, because that's seriously boring. We watched Six Feet Under last night; I think Josh resembles one of the actors on the show (Peter Krause).

I went on a mission to the grocery store last night to buy dinner and beer. I ended up getting pork pinwheels with cheese and spinach from the meat department (we love them, and they're super easy, just stick them in the oven! When I got to the beer aisle, I saw Star Hill was buy-one-get-one ($9 for 12 beers, yes please!), so of course I got them. Brewed in Charlottesville. I thought of you Charlottesville lady as I sipped on the yumminess that is Love.

I cannot wait for this work week to be over! It's dragging by, ugh. Next week is a short week for me, though, no work on Friday. Although, it seems Josh may have work as the courts are not closed, which is odd. We got an invitation to go to Grandma and Grandpa Kellard's house for Easter, so we may go down to the Clearwater area that weekend. I may try to convince Josh to take me to the beach again :) And maybe even the Wrangler-dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment