Sunday, April 10, 2011

If Life Gives You Limes, Make Margaritas!



Yesterday was a hot day in Tallahassee. 92 degrees was the high. We started off the day with our morning coffee. Then we headed out to run some errands. We started off by dropping off our Redbox movie (yes, we rented Mean Girls 2, all the good movies were gone!!) and grabbing some Panera for lunch. Try the steak and bleu cheese salad, trust me, it's worth the entirely-too-high price. After Panera, we went to Bed Bath & Beyond and got coffee (hooray for coupons!). After that, we went to Office Depot to pick up some prints I had ordered from the Rehearsal Dinner and Honeymoon. I got free prints when I bought my new camera, so I figured I should use them. Too bad we showed up to the wrong Office Depot to pick them up. Smart move, Kaitlin. Today, we're going to the correct office depot to try again. After that, we went to Best Buy to waste some time. I have a new dream camera. Please feel free to buy me this camera, as I think I am in love.

Thank you.

We then decided to kill some time. What better way to kill time on a 90 degree day then drinking margaritas?? That's what we did, and boy were they tasty (and super strong)!! We sat there for about an hours, relaxing and enjoying the delicious beverages.

Then we came home and relax for a bit, and tried to make plans to go on a double date with another couple. As we were on our way to pick them up, they bailed on us. So, we went out anyway, and sat outside at Po'boys. I got crawfish, a salad, and a beer. It was delicious (wish I had taken a photo, oops!).

Then we came home and watched Six Feet Under and drank some Red Stripe (tasty Jamaican beer). We got invited out, but it was already too late and we didn't want to pay a cover fee (and didn't want to drive after the beer), so we watched more Six Feet Under and went to bed.

Today, we are hanging out around the house, and at some point, are going to go to the correct Office Depot and get my prints. Tonight, we're making a Greek Hamburger concoction that Joshua has created in his mind. Pictures will be taken :)

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a good day except for the raunchy food I ended up getting from Po'Boys. My stomach is still a bit iffy. We need to stick to their brunch only from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did poor little Josh get that upset his tummy? Did you buy little coffees for the Keurig at BB&B? Did you know that Kohl's sells them, too, and you can also use coupons!?!?
    How can I get this to say "Mom said...." like Josh's comment did??

    ReplyDelete
  3. He got a buffalo chicken po'boy but said it was nasty :( We got a variety pack of Keurig coffee! 60 cups :) And no, I didn't know that. That's good to know, because they're right up the street!

    Josh says right under the "Post a Comment" box there's a drop down menu that says "Comment as" and you can choose "name/url" - I think he just typed in his name there.

    ReplyDelete