Thursday, March 14, 2013

Holy Boredom, Batman!

I am bored, guys. There's nothing to do at work. I can't even make up anything to do. So, I will blog.

We have fun plans for this beautiful upcoming weekend. The weather? Both Saturday and Sunday will be sunny with highs of 81 and 75 respectively. YES, PLEASE! It may suck living all the way down here at times, but it really is a beautiful place to live (until the nasty summer heat hits, that is). So, moving on, we have plans this weekend. 

We plan to take Caroline to see the Easter Bunny on Saturday! Now, I "like" our local mall on Facebook and a couple days ago they posted a picture of the Easter Bunny. He is one creepy bunny that will probably give Caroline nightmares, but we'll give him a try. Look at this creepy thing, guys. You know that movie, IT, with the creepy clown? Yeah, this bunny reminds me of that clown. He's going to eat my baby!! Hopefully he doesn't inflict a fear of bunnies into my baby! I wish I could take a road trip to Norfolk, VA for her to see the Easter Bunny. The mall there has the Velveteen Rabbit and he's so cute. Maybe one day Caroline can see that Easter Bunny, but for now, she's stuck with this guy. Oh, well. Even if she screams out of fear, the photo will turn out adorable because she's just the cutest little thing in the world. There will also be an Easter Bunny visiting her daycare later in the month. Perhaps he will be a little more... cute.

This weekend also marks not only Caroline's first St. Patrick's Day, but it will be one year since we found out we were having a baby. See that picture on the left? That was me on St. Patrick's Day 2012 devouring an amazing dessert at Outback Steakhouse. Little did anyone aside from me and Josh know at the time, but that was a celebratory lunch. Earlier in the day I had found out I was pregnant :) Maybe we can blame that dessert for kicking in my sweet cravings throughout my pregnancy! Needless to say, no beers were consumed that St. Patrick's Day. This year, there will be beers consumed. Hey, beer helps increase my milk supply, so it's a worthwhile drink (as if I need the excuse). I'm excited to dress Caroline in a sweet St. Patrick's Day dress we just received from my mom. Pictures to follow, of course! I know Tallahassee always throws a St. Patrick's Day festival downtown. Perhaps we will take her there depending on her mood :)

Last night, I got my hair done for the first time since our wedding. Yes, the wedding that took place in August 2010! I know, I know... it's about darn time! An ULTA just opened in Tallahassee and they were advertising cut, color, and style for $55.00. Not too shabby if you ask me :) So, I decided to partake in this deal and get my hair done. It's now a bit brighter with some layers. See below (and please excuse my nasty red eyes - stupid allergies). I didn't get home until 8:30pm (my god it took a long time) and I missed my baby! I snuggled her when I got home before putting her to bed.


Caroline has been so fun lately. I swear three and a half months is the cutest age yet! She smiles ALL THE TIME, especially at her "milk machine" (me!). She sees me and just grins; it melts my heart every single time. And she is making the funniest sounds. She has this new screaming/screeching thing she has learned. She was talking to me on her changing table this morning and sounded like a Pterodactyl (sidenote: that is a very strange way to spell that word)! SO FREAKING ADORABLE. Josh picked her up from daycare and says as soon as she figured out she was there, she started talking to him and smiling. She does the same with me and it seriously just makes my day. I took her to Homegoods with me on Tuesday and she smiled at me the entire time. Most adorable shopping companion EVER. And just because no blogpost is complete without a picture of her, here are a few from the past few days:

Ready for St. Patrick's Day (Yes, that's a tag on it. Yes, I'm cheap)

Those hands are SO TASTY, guys!

Standing on daddy's lap. She LOVES standing up.

Sweetest little sleeper ever, ever, ever.

MY NEW TOY IS THE BEST THING EVER, GUYS.

Shopping with mommy in Homegoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment