Tuesday, October 2, 2012

32 Weeks!

How far along: 32 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Squash.

Neat facts about baby: She is probably turned so she's in the head down position by now, ready to travel down the birth canal (I feel like she has been like that for a while now, based on where her hiccups come from).

Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself this morning, whomp whomp. The scale is a scary thing these days.

What I miss: I miss my wedding rings! I miss zipping my pants! I miss dress shopping for my normal body! I miss sleep :(

Sleep: I have been sleeping terribly lately! Part of that is from our tick infestation mentioned in yesterday's post. I actually wake up to feel ticks crawling on me, and it is giving me bad dreams. Rawr!

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, my hands are still "swollen" (they don't look swollen, but my rings don't fit), my legs get tired quickly, and my belly is itchy!

Cravings/Aversions: Donuts. "Normal" Kaitlin doesn't even like donuts that much. Pregnant Kaitlin neeeeeds donuts. Preferably with decaf iced coffees mmmmmmmmmmm.

Movement: She's still moving around in there :) There is a lot of kicking going on in the belly button region; I'm wondering if that's where her feet are. My stomach bulges out in strange ways depending on how she is positioning herself.

Maternity clothes: Haven't bought anything maternity yet, but my BellaBand is a lifesaver! My pants basically don't zip anymore, and the band is helping me out a lot!

Best moments this week: Putting the crib together, for sure. We then arranged the nursery how we like it and it looked so nice (afterward, we moved all the baby stuff back in so it's not so pretty again, but I'll start organizing soon!)

What I'm looking forward to: BABY SHOWER! SEEING EVERYONE! WEEEEEEE!


The belly and the Ellie!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment