Friday, September 14, 2012

Beach Bound!

Tomorrow morning we are headed to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a mini-vacation :) We'll be driving up tomorrow, spending the night in a hotel on the beach, having lunch with my parents Sunday on their way home from their vacation, then headed to Josh's parents rental house where we'll stay until Wednesday, and drive back to Florida Wednesday! Should be a very good time; we need to vacation. The moral of this post, is that there may not be a Monday Blog or a Tuesday "stalk my baby" Blog. I'm not sure that I'm bringing my laptop and I don't know what the internet situation will be, sooooooo there may be no blogging until Thursday.

Also, I just dropped my doggies off at the kennel and I miss their sweet little faces already. At least they have each other <3

Speaking of doggies, here's a picture of Mr. Wrangler and I on the beach last time we went there with Josh's parents. I think I may look a little different in my bikini this time... ;)

Stud Muffin Wrangler and Savannah's Bum.
 HAVE A NICE WEEK, EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment