Tuesday, August 21, 2012

26 Weeks!

How far along: 26 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Lettuce!

Neat facts about baby: Her eyes are forming and she'll soon be able to open them (blue or brown? probably brown). She has eyelashes! She's developing her senses, features, and talents. Her immune system is developing. And she's breathing!

Total weight gain: Ugh, I forgot to weight myself. I feel fat, though. My pants are not buttoning right, but that's probably due to the belly!
What I miss: Wine. After the terrible day I had at work yesterday I would have given anything to go home and relax with a glass of wine. Alas, I settled for Sprite.

Sleep: Eh, not too shabby. I wake up a lot, but that's all. Since Josh has been out of town this week Ellie has been extra cuddly, wedging up next to me to the point where she's nearly laying on me. That may be interfering a bit with the sleep this week ;)

Symptoms: Pregnancy brain. I swear it's a symptom. I'm forgetful, I cannot speak, and last night when unloading the dishwasher I tried putting the coffee mugs in the freezer. I have a headache today, which started yesterday (I almost typed "tomorrow" - see? pregnancy brain), but I don't blame her for that - I blame my office!!
Cravings/Aversions: Haven't really been craving anything this week (although sweets are still more than welcome at all times!)
.
Movement: She calmed down a bit this week; I'm thinking she found a comfortable spot :)

Maternity clothes: Rocking the belly band nearly daily. Which is good, because my pants are getting tighter every day :(

Best moments this week: Nesting more - it's fun preparing the house for her arrival :)

What I'm looking forward to: Birthing classes! This Friday and Saturday :) I'm also looking forward to the husband getting back from LA/Vegas.





No comments:

Post a Comment