Monday, June 25, 2012

Rainy, rainy Monday.

"Happy" Monday, everyone! I'm having a gloomy Monday thanks to Tropical Storm Debby. It hasn't stopped raining for the past 48ish hours. At least we still have power, unlike a lot of people around here. Too bad my office isn't closed...

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Ours was very nice and very relaxing. So relaxing, there's really not much to report on! Friday night we had steak kabobs for dinner and then collapsed on the couch for a night of lazy TV (House and Bones to be exact). That's about as exciting as it got :)

Saturday, we had a productive morning. I retouched the paint in the nursery (our painter's tape decided to be mean and peal off chunks of paint), while Josh cleaned, vacuumed, swept, etc. We then rewarded ourselves with some Five Guys. We had a lazy afternoon, ate some Klondike Bars, had more lazy afternoon time, ate some bratwurst, had a lazy night (he played video games while I watched The Vow - cheesy, chick flick alert!). It was laze-tastic!

Sunday, we were in for another day of laziness thanks to the nasty rain. We ran some errands, got Josh a new curling bar from Sports Authority (so he can get buff, bahaha), got Tollie a new collar (her old collar was fraying so she has a pretty new fish collar), and grabbed some Red Elephant for lunch (I had some delicious pasta and caesar salad nom nom). We snuggled into our cozy home and stayed there for the rest of the day. We relaxed, watched The Sixth Sense, ate bratwurst for dinner again, and then watched HGTV until bed time... we are so old :)

That's about it for our weekend! Stay tuned for my 18 week blog tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. OH HI I LOVE YOU BYE BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI FRIEND OF FOOD AND FRIEND OF MINE.

    I was just sitting here "whomp whomping" that no one had commented on my last few blog entries, and then this popped up. THANK YOU OH THANK YOU.

    I'm going to eat some food to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging from that photo you put on FB yesterday, it looks like the onion has had quite an appetite...

    ReplyDelete