Tuesday, June 19, 2012

17 weeks!

Another weekly blog! I'm feeling under the weather (day three of this headache), so the answers may be a bit short :) Sorry if anything doesn't make sense; my brain isn't functioning correctly today!

How far along: 17 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Size of an onion.

Neat facts about baby: The baby's cartilage is turning into bone. And he/she is growing some fat on those bones, awwww. The baby now has fingerprints!!

Total weight gain: I'm not sure right now, as we don't own a scale (oops!) We'll know in a few weeks :)

What I miss: My migraine medicine. I'm only allowed to take Tylenol, which does absolutely nothing for my monster migraines. Today, I called in sick to work for the first time since moving to Florida because I am on day three of this nastiness.

Sleep: Sleep is the same! It has sucked the past few nights due to my migraine, but that is not the baby's fault :)

Symptoms: Headaches, but I'm not sure if that's a symptom or just me being me. That's pretty much it at the moment!

Cravings/Aversions: None and none :) Chicken is still a wee bit iffy, but that's about it!

Gender: We should know by June 29th!! I have no clue which it will be :)

Movement: I still haven't felt anything, but supposedly it will happen any day now!

Maternity clothes: All the normal clothes still fit :) One pair of pants were a bit rude one morning and wouldn't button, though...

Best moments this week: Painting the nursery! It's so happy in there now :) Josh got his windows tinted for the baby (well, and for himself, of course), and it looks great.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender soon so we can start actually buying things!!! And I wouldn't mind actually looking pregnant soon, so I don't just look like I had a big meal :)

Milestones: Painting the nursery - love it!





2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR ONION EMBER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, I looked at onions in the grocery store and they're pretty big. GOOOOO EMBER!

    ReplyDelete