Friday, November 18, 2011

I am never bored at work.

YES I AM! I AM BORED RIGHT NOW! booo :(

Happy Friday, loves! I'm out of this place in two hours. YES! 

Tonight, I am going to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Oooooooo, it's probably not going to be very good, but I'm going regardless, as I don't get invited out often! Sooo, I'm excited :) And I do adore making fun of awful movies!

Tomorrow night, we're going to the FSU v. UVA football game. It's the homecoming game, so it should be fun. However, it's at 7:30pm so it should be cold. I want to wear a UVA t-shirt under an FSU sweatshirt and snuggle in my ODU blanket. Identity crisis much?

As of now, no plans for Sunday! Perhaps yard work, coupon clipping, crockpot cooking, house cleaning, and dog walking? I'm such a grownup!

Monday, it will be work. Ugh. 

Tuesday, it will be Virginia time!!!!!!!! Wednesday, Virginia time. Thursday, Virginia turkey time. Friday, Virginia friend time. Saturday, Virginia time. Sunday, back to Florida time.

I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to visit <3 Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment