Friday, November 4, 2011

FRIDAY. Hellz yes.

Thank goodness it's Friday!! I don't talk about work on here, but I will sum up my week with one word: "UGHHHH" Get the picture? Okay, moving on.................

YAY for the weekend's arrival! And extra YAY for the arrival of this fall weather. Staying under 70 degrees today! I have my skinny jeans and leather boots on today; Glorious! I have an abnormal amount of energy today, which is driving me nuts because I'm stuck in this office. My fingers are seriously moving so quickly right now I have so much energy. YAY I GET TO LEAVE AT 3:30 TODAY! Gotta love me some Fridays :) The day of the week, not the restaurant, because it's honestly not that great. Moving on, again.............

So, Kaitlin, what are you doing this weekend? Well, self, I'm going to a surprise party Saturday night! Must stay hush hush in case the person reads this (which there's actually a 0% chance of considering he's not even on Facebook, but shhhhh). Sunday, we celebrate my Birthday! No clue what we'll do to celebrate, but I'm super excited :)

Side note; Halloween candy is dangerous. I don't even LIKE candy, and I can't stop eating the Halloween candy at my office. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I am eating a sandwich right now; eh, it's okay. I like my lunch breaks because I can close my office door and hang out without having people bugging me. It's phenomenal! I want to go out and do something, alas, I have nothing to do. Oh woe is me.

I have nothing constructive to say, anything exciting going on, or anything else clever or witty to add. Therefore, I SAY GOODBYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment