Tuesday, November 6, 2012

37 Weeks!

How far along: 37 weeks! (FULL TERM!)

Size of Baby: Winter Melon.

Neat facts about baby: She's full term, meaning she has developed her most crucial functions and basically she can come at any freaking time now! She's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.And she's getting her first sticky poop ready for the diaper (ew, Caroline, that's gross).

Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself, oops. Doctor's appointment on Thursday for a new official weight.

What I miss: Same old, same old. I also miss being "graceful" when getting in and out of cars, seats, bed, etc. (graceful in quotation marks because, let's face it, I'm never graceful). Especially driving Josh's car so much this week, which is very low to the ground, it's awful getting in and out of there.

Sleep: Same as the past few weeks, and I have been having weird dreams. Last night I had a dream where Caroline was born and was already a toddler (please note, she had brown hair and brown eyes, uh oh) when she was born. I gave birth and she was talking to me and we were discussing how much she liked the car seat. Josh also had a dream last night where I gave birth. I know what's on our minds!

Symptoms: None, really! I'm feeling really awesome.

Cravings/Aversions: Sweets, as usual.

Movement: She's still wiggling and I'm trying to pay close attention, because if she slows down it could mean labor time... keep wiggling a bit longer, please!!

Maternity clothes: Still none!!! I'm going to make it!

Best moments this week: Installing the car seat, getting her stocking in the mail, packing her hospital bag, and I'm sure more things that my mind is blanking on right now!

What I'm looking forward to: My next doctor's visit (hopefully the husband can join me; his work keeps getting in the way)!

No comments:

Post a Comment