Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reality, you suck.

Well, we are back from vacation. Boooooooo! I could have used at least another few days... make that weeks... make that months... screw it, make that years! 

We discovered the Crystal Coast with my parents. This is the area south of the Outer Banks. We had an amazing time :) It's always good catching up with my family, because it has been way too long since I last saw them! We had an amazing time eating great food (shrimp scampi, pancakes, chicken parmesan, scallops wrapped in bacon, burgers, brownie bites, nom nom nom (not all at the same time)), going on day adventures (sitting on the beach playing with jelly fish, shopping in Beaufort and staring at our dream homes, meeting a cute golden retriever in Swansboro and trying our best not to steal him, picnicking on the Core Sound and going to a museum, touring Fort Macon and then watching the yachts sail in, etc. etc. etc.), and just relaxing and spending some quality time together in our evening pants ;) bahahahaha

However, the return from a lovely vacation is always so sad. The trip yesterday was long and boring and sad. The kitties were very happy to see us last night, though. Parker had a lot to tell us, as always. I tried uploading photos last night, but both my laptop and Facebook were uncooperative, so that task will be completed tonight... hopefully! Work today has been.... work. Ugh. Josh picked up the pups during lunch, so I'm very excited to see them tonight!! I missed them! Hopefully Miss Ellie isn't too traumatized by the kennel :)

Thanks to my mom and dad for letting us tag along on vacation; we had a wonderful time! I can't wait for my trip to VA next month for Allison's college graduation (my gosh, that makes me feel old). And hopefully later in the summer we'll make it up to the NC beaches again to tag along on Josh's parents vacation.

Someone visit us. Thanks. Bye. I'll feed you.

PS: I'm so hungry right now, guys, and I ate two hours ago. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you two could join us! Can't believe we only have one full day left :( I bought more brownie bites today :)

    ReplyDelete