Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hi there, Tuesday.

I like this week because Friday is a holiday. And four day work weeks make me happy. Next week is also a four day work week because Friday we're driving to THE BEACH! Can't you just sense the excitement? And the week after that will be a three day work week, weeeeeee!

I'm very excited for the beach. I haven't seen the parents since New Years, so I'm excited to spend time with them :) And, of course, it's THE BEACH! I haven't spent time with a beach since last summer, so this is long overdue. We'll be there Friday through Tuesday! We have to board the poor doggies; this will be Ellie's first time being boarded. At least she'll have Mr. Wrangler :) The kittens will stay home, and their Auntie Karen will take care of them; yay!

This weekend was very nice and very relaxing. We watched good movies, ate good food, and had a good time :) I got a new camera, which I'm so excited about. I used my poor, old Canon until it fell apart, poor baby. I now have a Canon Rebel T3! It's amazing, and takes great photos. I'm a huge fan! I can't wait to take it to THE BEACH! and to Allison's graduation!

We also took the doggies to the park, and they were very popular with a group of children there. They had a lovely time on their walk, had a great time at the park, and then had a "let's lay down on the floor and pant really loudly" party in the living room, poor pups. Here they are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment