Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My miniature furballs.

The kittens read my last blog, and felt very left out, since I posted a picture of the pups and not them. They wanted to show everyone that they look beautiful with my new camera, as well. (Yes, I am very strange, and am pretending my cats can actually log onto the internet, read my blog, and tell me how they felt about it. Haters to the left)

My name is Parker and I am very handsome. I like to lay around,
stand at the garage door and meow to go outside, and then lay around some more.
My life consists of being really cute and using it to my advantage to get away with anything.
I'm a nudist and refuse to wear collars.  I love everyone and everything. "Barrrrrrow!"


My name is Tollie and I am a pretty, shiny girl. I'm the HBIC in this household
(for those who don't know, that means "Head Bitch In Charge").
My big brother, Wrangler, is terrified of me; I often corner him into the bathroom where he hides.
That obnoxious puppy, Ellie, always tries to play with me and lick me;
hellz no, puppy, you had better back off! "Squeak!"
 Can you tell it's a slow day at the office??

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love it! Hi Tollie & Parker! You sure are beautiful cats, I must say! :D

    I haven't had the opportunity to read your blogs in a really long time!!! So nice to be back. I've missed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say Thank you, and so do I :)

    ReplyDelete