Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pictures from vacation.

I finally got my computer to cooperate and upload my pictures, so I wanted to post a few of my favorites from vacation here :) 

(Okay, great, now Blogger isn't cooperating.)

... 5 minutes... ugh... this is annoying...

(Finally just got it to work!)

I LOVE VACATION!

HELLO, MR. BIRD!

POOR MR. JELLYFISH.

I LOVE MY PARENTS!

TREASURES!!!!!!!!

JOSHUA'S FRIEND, THE JELLYFISH!

"HI GUYS, I AM A CRAB, AND I AM SMALL"

THE BRIANS BAHAHAHA

As I had suspected, I had two very happy pups when I got home last night. Josh had gotten them from the kennel earlier in the day! They wagged their tails, shook their bums, and wouldn't leave our side the entire night. Ellie slept on the bed wedged in between me and Josh; she didn't even wake me up for her usual 1am bathroom break... she was a happy lady. Wrangler slept at the foot of the bed. He's a bit too big to be squeezing between his parents :) As much as I super, super, super miss vacation and the beach, the one positive is having all of my sweet little children back home!

Here's my teeny bopper moment: I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH REVENGE TONIGHT OMG WTF TTYL LOL EEEEEEEEEE! Because I was too sleepy to stay awake to watch it last night - such an old lady, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Dad watched REVENGE last night and said it was marvelous! He is such a teeny bopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I love it :) I can't wait to watch it tonight if it's indeed marvelous!

    ReplyDelete