Friday, October 21, 2011

You guys should be impressed...

.... because I'm blogging, again!!!

This means, once again, I am bored at work.

So, not much has changed since I blogged yesterday. I went home, ate tomato soup and asparagus for dinner (disgustingly healthy, I know, but keep reading). Joshua got stuck in a trial until super late (like, 8ish), so the children and I hung out and watched TV. All four snuggled on the couch with me (they say, "thank you, Grandma and Grandpa Rose, for our amazing new sofa!!"). When Joshua was finally let out of trial he was starving. Hungry Joshua got Hungry Howie's Pizza and Hungry Kaitlin ate two slices. 2nd dinner! Awesome :)

This weekend, we're taking the doggies to the pumpkin patch! I can't remember if I typed that yesterday (too lazy to go back an entry to check), but it's really exciting. Apparently Auntie Karen took Ellie to the pumpkin this past weekend while we were out of town. I'm taking her again, though! Can't wait to carve pumpkins and then roast the seeds. nom nom nom. Actually, I have no idea if they'll taste good, but it's worth a shot!

Speaking of pumpkins, I might make pumpkin cheesecake this weekend! I haven't decided yet, though, because the ingredients may be expensive (we're still living out budget lifestyle), so we shall see! If I don't make a pumpkin cheesecake, I will surely be buying something premade at the store for us to gobble up :) Here is the recipe I might make: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/09/pumpkin-spice-no-bake-cheesecake.html... To pumpkin-cheesecake or not pumpkin-cheesecake, that is the question!!

I will be busting out the slow cooker this weekend (for the first time, finally!!!), and I do believe I will be making these: http://crockpotgirls.com/crock-pot-mondays/most-amazing-pork-chops-ever... with a name like "Most Amazing Pork Chops Ever," how could I not make them???

I still miss everyone a lot a lot :( LOVE YOU ALL XOXO.

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't Auntie Karen take Mr. Sweetie to the pumpkin patch??

    I don't think you and Josh need the skinny recipe for pumpkin cheesecake. I have a decadent one I can send you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say POOR MR. SWEETIE!!!!! He needs some TLC just for him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muhahahaha, we didn't end up making the pumpkin cheesecake - too expensive for all of the ingredients!!!

    Joshua takes Wrangler on solo car rides sometimes to give him some TLC :)

    ReplyDelete