Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogging at work... tisk, tisk.

Oh wait, I only blog at work... it is the most boring part of my day, after all!

Joshua and I got invited to a Halloween party (thrown by one of his coworkers) on Saturday. Hooray!! Sooooo, we definitely do not have costumes, because we didn't plan on being popular this Halloween. Cheap, easy, cute costume ideas needed stat! Eek! Help?

I'm trying to figure out Thanksgiving/Christmas plans right now. More eek!! I'd love to go to Mechanicsville (where the Roses are!) for one holiday and Bedford (where the Brians are!) for another. Always good to see all the parents :) Being poor during the holidays is not easy!! Oh, dear. I just looked at costs of flights, and that is just depressing. Especially after we just spent so much on the wedding trip. BUT we will figure it out :) We always do! It's just a wee bit stressful trying to figure it all out...

 I really don't have anything fun or exciting to share with you, especially considering the fact that I blogged twice yesterday, so that will have to do! Bye, guys <3


2 comments:

  1. Do you still have your Alice in Wonderland costume? Josh could be the Mad Hatter! I think you should come here Thanksgiving because we might visit Florida before or after Christmas. Maybe the Brians could fly you up there as your Christmas gift(?) You guys really don't have enough time to make that drive! Would it be cheaper to fly out of Jacksonville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do still have it (and it's still a wee bit short, bwhahaha)! But we're trying to keep it super cheap, and Mad Matter may cost money =( Joshua has camo pants, and I was thinking maybe we could be GI Joe and Barbie? Or we can be hillbillies? Or Where's Waldo?

    Thanksgiving in VA is a definite possibility! We can bring the Ellie and the Wrangler :) Christmas, we'll have to figure out.

    Love ya, The Mom!

    ReplyDelete