Thursday, October 20, 2011

I said Brrrrr, it's cold out there!

Call me a wuss if you want, but it is freaking cold outside! 45 degrees at the moment; my poor little body was cold. Our house was so cold this morning, Ellie was upset and kept snuggling up to Wrangler. Poor lady, she's never felt cold like this before. We're taking her and Wrangler to the pumpkin patch this weekend - super excited about that!!!

Joshua worked his defense attorney magic yesterday and won another trial! The evidence was not in his favor, and somehow he still pulled it off! (can't go into details on the case on my blog, but we were both in shock after his client was found not guilty) Sooooo, we all know what a trial win means - Outback for dinner! Armed with a giftcard from the Brians, we went and ate ourselves a feast. Mahi Mahi and a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under (not mixed together, because that would be disgusting) - tasty dinner!!!

Work has been unbelievably boring this week. I'd say it is a waste of time, but I'm getting paid, so I won't say that :) My attorneys are out of the office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. I'm making up projects for myself to do, but there's only so much I can do! Entertain me, people!!!

I'm still missing home like whoa. It's always tough when I get back from a trip :( I get saaaaaad. Everyone just needs to relocate to Florida, please. <3

I actually do not have anything truly entertaining or blog-worthy to write about; I just needed an excuse to waste some time. I think I just successfully wasted 10 minutes. Only 7 hours and 50 minutes to go!!! Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment