Saturday, April 20, 2013

Memories from the Beach!

In four weeks, Caroline and I will be on our way to Hilton Head, SC to spend almost a week with my family! This is the longest vacation I have had in a long time. It will be the first time Caroline sees the ocean and feels the sand between her toes. I am thrilled. Sadly, the husband will probably not be able to make it (we're still keeping our fingers crossed that something will work out and he can come with us), because the Public Defenders like the push their entire caseloads onto his desk, and he has three trials scheduled that week. Darn them!! At least he can stay here to watch our kitties and pups, although he'd much rather be at the beach with us. At least he'll get a week off for Barcelona!

Anywho, in honor of the beach, I figured I'd share some old family images from Rose family beach vacations from the past. Some are hilarious (especially old ones of Joshua, oh my goodness). Enjoy! (as always, you can click on the images to see them larger)

MYRTLE BEACH, 2004
Best pictures of Joshua ever.












ANOTHER MYRTLE BEACH VACATION, 2004
AKA tons of pictures of me and my sister.









OUTER BANKS, 2004
Thanksgiving fun!










OUTERBANKS 2006
Apparently I skipped 2005? That is sad.















OUTERBANKS, 2006 AGAIN
This time for Thanksgiving!










MYRTLE BEACH, 2008
Apparently 2007 was skipped, as well.








MYRTLE BEACH, 2009
The one where I drank with my sister for the first time.




















OUTERBANKS, 2012
When my parents found out they'd be grandparents.








Ah, memories :) TONS of photos will be taken in a month. Caroline's first beach visit will be well documented! 

No comments:

Post a Comment