Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm so excited...

In the wise words of Jessie Spano (Saved by the Bell, duh), "I'm so excited, I'm so excited." However, unlike the caffeine addict, Miss Spano, I am not scared. Why am I excited? I leave for Virginia tomorrow! WOOHOO! Miss fancy-pants Allison is graduating from UVA, so of course I have to be there!

I started packing last night. I have two cameras charged and ready, I'm stealing Josh's iPad to cope with the boredom of a three hour layover, and I have mother's day gifts in tow! Now, the clothes. I am going to be there three full days and one half day. I think I packed 6-8 dresses last night. Oh, dear. Ellie helped me, and we couldn't decide which ones to pack, so we just kept sticking more in the suitcase. I haven't even started on non-dress items yet. The sad thing is, and this always happens, I will pack a suitcase filled with clothes, get to Virginia, open the suitcase, and then go, "WTF? Why did I pack these clothes? They all suck!" Every. Single. Time.

Worst fashion major ever. This is something I should be good at.

Tonight, I will finish packing. I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO EXCITED <3


Oh Zach Morris, your hair was so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to give you a big hug. Make sure you pack shoes, a sweater, underwear and the Bubba.

    ReplyDelete