Monday, May 7, 2012

HI GUYS.

Obligatory: MONDAYS SUCK.

 Moving on :) Friday was excellent. Both attorneys were out of the office. I left at 2:00 but got paid until 3:30. I got to bug the husband at the office for an hour and a half while I waited for him to leave. He loves when I bug him, muhahaha! We then went home, said hi to the doggies, bought movie tickets, and then went right back out. We ate some appetizers at Chili's for dinner, nom nom nom, and then rushed to the movie theater to beat the crowds. Well, we got there an hour early and the line for the IMAX showing was already wrapping around. We still got great seats, though. Our showing was completely sold out and the theater was packed. Guys, maybe I'm a huge nerd, but The Avengers was one of the best movies I have seen recently, if not ever. It was really funny, too. I had seen all of the intro movies (Iron Man 1 & 2, Thor, Captain America) with the exception of The Hulk (because I hear it sucked) because I am married to a nerd :) But I strongly suggest going to see the movie! Thor and Captain America = eye candy. That's a good enough reason, ladies :)

Saturday was a nice day. We got some Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast (two iced coffees and a dozen donuts: pigs), hung out around the house, and then went on a mall adventure. But first, we went and got our hair chopped off. Mine is now a little above my shoulders with a few layers and it feels GREAT. It is way too hot here for long frizzy hair. Afterward, at the mall, we got Joshua a new Kenneth Cole suit for $150! Not too shabby :) And I got a smoothie at Tropical Smoothie, and that's better than a suit in my mind. We relaxed around the house for the day, which was wonderful, and then I made corn flake seasoned chicken for dinner - quite delicious!

Sunday was another relaxing day. We took the pups for a nice walk. Then they had one of their "lay on the floor and pant" parties. Josh and I got bored of sitting around so we went on a Best Buy/World Market run (they're next to each other so he goes in one store and I go to the other; I'm sure you can guess who went where). We did stare at refrigerators, which was so exciting (we're in the market for a new one, as ours loves to leak). We are so grown up when we get super excited about freaking refrigerators :) After that, we got some steak kabobs from Publix (yeah, yeah, yeah, they were premade but delicious). We went home, relaxed some more, and then started the grill. I made some homemade tiger dill sauce (a horseradish sauce from Outback we both love) and Josh started up the grill. Delicious dinner. I was in a food coma afterward. Then, we relaxed more (we truly love relaxing) and I watched Once Upon a Time, which I LOVE. Then we went to bed at an embarrassingly early old person bed time, which I will not discuss, but I will tell you it was amazing.

This morning, Josh had to get up really early for work, but I got to keep sleeping, muhahaha! I woke up to two fed doggies, two fed kitties, and a nice cup of coffee at perfect drinking temperature. Good job, husband.

I hope all of you had a wonderful-tastic weekend! I will be in VA oh so soon (I was trying on like every dress in my closet this weekend in preparation).

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend. Before you know it, it will be time to bitch about Mondays again!!

    ReplyDelete