Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hooray for the weekend!

Good morning, everyone! I honestly don't have much to talk about on here because this week was all work, no play, which makes Kaitlin a very dull girl.

Let's see. What have we been up to this week? No exciting meals cooked by me. Walked to the pizza place near our house last night, for the have amazing chicken parmesan (lasagna for the boy). Sadly, terrible service though. We were ignored the whole time, my drink was empty for half of the meal, and our waitress was socializing with coworkers the entire time. Rawr!! Josh left her a 10% tip with a note to stop socializing and actually wait tables. TAKE THAT, OBNOXIOUS BIATCH!

We cuddled up in bed and watched office space last night. Josh wasn't feeling well so it was a low key kind of night (I'm wondering if he's still feeling effects of his red ant bite on Monday, but not sure). He's still in bed right now; I've been up since 7. I walked the dog, fed the dog, fed the cats, did the dishes, unloaded the dishwasher, made the coffee, ate the cereal, cleaned up Parker's mess (effer knocked over my flower vase!), and wrote a blog. SUCCESSFUL MORNING? I SAY YES!

We have zero plans this weekend. We'll see where the days take us! Hopefully Joshua will feel better and it will shape up to be a lovely weekend :)

Bye, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment