Friday, June 10, 2011

Allergies Schmallergies.

Ugh, I am not one to get allergies, but I feel absolutely dreadful right now! Something around here has got me feeling congested, tired, headache-y, etc., etc., etc. Rawr! I just took a two our nap on the sofa because I felt so crappy. I didn't even have the energy to cook tonight, so we got Chinese. Even after a two hour nap, I still feel sleepy and will probably go to bed soon. Such a cool, hip, and fun Friday night I'm having :)

On a brighter note, I get to go to the beach tomorrow! Me, a girl I used to work with, and another girl I've never met are going to Alligator Point (mom, I know you like the name of that), which is just an hour south of Tallahassee. Wrangler-dog is going to crash girls day though, because he is a beach lover!! Should be a fun day :)

Joshua is playing his video game right now and is on his headset talking to Doug. They say the strangest things while playing. Silly boys!

I'm incredibly boring today, but I figured I'd squeeze in a blog since I've been slacking. Love you all and hope to see everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment