Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Work is Boring, Blogging is Not.

Yikes, haven't blogged since Friday. No fear, a blog is here!

Sooooooo, Saturday I went to be the beach with Jessica Dial, a girl I worked at T-Formation with back in the day, and a couple of her friends. Wrangler crashed girls' day. He had a blast!! He swam, rolled in the sand, played fetch, made friends with another lab, and was a smelly, sandy dog afterward (there was definitely a bath for him that night). Poor boy, I wore him out. He could barely walk Saturday night. I think he's recovered now, though :) But it was a very fun day! It's always nice catching up with people you haven't see for a while, and I think Joshua enjoyed his "man" day (which was sadly spent trying to fix our crappy internet).

Saturday night, we relaxed and had an Entourage marathon - it was awesome!

Sunday, we had a lovely Outback date!! My boss gave me a coupon, $5 off, so we had a nice lunch outside. Steak, Shocktop, grilled shrimp, caesar salad, and brocoli, nom nom nom nom. Delicious! After lunch, we headed over to Best Buy (Josh's favorite store) and got two movies: Atonement & The Rock. Then, we met up with Karen and her fiance (brain fart on his name, rawr!) for frozen yogurt! They had just saved the day and called the police on a dude that had closed his baby up in the car with no windows down - totally uncool, especially in Florida heat. We had fun hanging out with them, but then it started pouring and we headed out. We had a movie/rotisserie chicken night. Both movies were great! Atonement is a favorite of mine, and Josh loves The Rock and I ended up loving it, too (all 2 freaking hours of it).

Monday, I worked. Tuesday, I worked. Today, I work.

No fancy pants cooking updates! I didn't feel well this weekend, so I didn't cook anything. Monday and Tuesday were grilled cheese and tomato soup nights, mmmmmmm! Not sure what tonight will bring :)

I'm excited to visit VA soon, yaaaaay! Two and a half weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment