Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lazy Sunday, Blogging in the Late Afternoon.

In case you're silly and don't know where that title came from: Lookie Here!!

This has, in fact, been a very lazy weekend. Yesterday, Joshua wasn't feeling well at all (we think he may just have allergies from something that just bloomed), so we kind of laid low all day.  I went on a solo mission to the grocery store, but stopped at the brand new Hobby Lobby first. It is actually quite amazing. I got two 5x7 frames FINALLY for two wedding pictures I've been wanting to frame - the family photos:



They're finally in their rightful place on our mantle :) I also got a photo memory box that I'm going to put wedding pictures on, and wedding "memories" (ie: cork from the champagne from our stay at the Jefferson, which Josh did a great job of holding onto!) will go inside :) Fun art project for me, so yay!

I made steak fajitas for lunch yesterday! They turned out really great, and were very photogenic, so here they are :)


Mmmm, so after our feast, we were in food comas and laid on the couch watching some terrible movie from 2002 called "Get Over It" - I don't think I'd ever seen it, and have no intention of seeing it again. Once Joshua was feeling better (yay!) we went on a Best Buy run, a wedding gift run, and then an iHop run! Mmmmm quick two egg breakfast and coffee makes a great dinner :)

After our breakfast/dinner hybrid, we hit up the Redbox for a night of horror movies. First, it was "Sorority Row"- yes, it was as lame as it sounded. The suspense was great, but the plot was ridiculous. After that it was "I Spit on Your Grave" - a remake of an older movie. So. Freaking. Disturbing. I had a hard time watching it. Watch the trailer if you want (here), it's a hard film to watch, but it was good. Gave me creepy dreams though!

Today has been very lazy. We hung around this morning, got FroYo for lunch (frozen yogurt for the unhip bunch!), and then hung around some more. I just got back from the store - sloppy joe's for dinner!

So this has, indeed, been the epitome of a lazy, relaxing weekend, and it has been amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment