Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jessica: UPDATE YOUR BLOG, HO

My mom and my BFF (yes, I just actually used that term, I am in fact 12), have been reminding me to update my blog, and I have been such a slacker.

My bad.

It has been the week of the headaches, beginning on Saturday where I spent over half the day in bed. And now it has carried on to today, where I am still nerdy four eyes because the headache has still not stopped. Oh, the wonderful things that go along with being a girl. TMI? Yes. True? Yes.

We leave for the beach tonight! WOOHOO! Much needed break from this work week. People are annoying me and it will be nice to get away! And to get a tan. And nerdy souvenirs. And pictures.

The truth is, life has been normal with nothing exciting to talk about! I did get a new laptop. Sadly, this blog is being written on my poor excuse for a computer at work. I'm surprised it hasn't frozen on me yet.

It's time for my lunch break. Why did I choose to start typing this right before my lunch break? It's not like I can minimize it and finish it after I eat, seeing as I whined about work earlier.

I miss everyone back home! I want to visit soon, just need an excuse (and dollar dollar bills, y'all). Who wants to donate to the "Kaitlin wants to visit fund"? Coolthanksbye.

I promise a more exciting post when we get back from the beach!! Filled with fun things and pictures, weeeeeeeee!

This has been random ramblings of Kaitlin in an effort to please everyone by blogging. Truth is, I'm hungry (my life motto) and it's my lunch break.

Hope this blog shall suffice for now :) LOVE YOU ALL BYE BYE LOVE YOU! BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment