Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday, friends!

A certain Jessica Bond has complained that I haven't been blogging. Sorryyyy.
1) My work computer SUCKS and not much can be done on it. If I could blog at work, I would, but I can't.
2) This website basically does.not.run. on iPhones. Soooo that option is out!
3) I've been watching TV and movies with the hubby a lot this week.
Soooooo, oopsies my bad sorry oh my gosh I'm sorry oh so sorry!

Anywho, nothing has really been going on down here. Work has just been kind of bleh and slow this week. Joshua has been super busy at work this late; we kept planning lunch and poor boo was always either still in court or with a client, and he worked late almost every day this week (still at work now, rawr!). 

He brought me flowers this week. Allow Parker to model their beauty. Ooooooo Aaaaaaaaa!


I have made some successful meals this week! A yummy (healthy!) pasta with olive oil, spinach, tomatoes, and sausage Sunday night. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we fended for ourselves since Joshua was working. And last night, Thursday, I made an Alice Springs Chicken knock-off (Josh's favorite dish at Outback!), which turned out great!! I paired it with homemade fries (yes, I cut up the potato myself, skills) and asparagus. Definitely being added to my recipe book!

Mom, you'll be happy to know, I just washed the tablecloth. Yay :)

I got us cupcakes after work today! We've both had long, bleh weeks, so we deserve cupcakes. Mmmmm!

No plans for the holiday weekend - eek! I hope to be productive around the house, cook, drink beer on the deck, NOT get sunburned again, andddd relax :)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. LOVE YOU GUYS <3

1 comment:

  1. A big welcome to you and Josh to the world of being grown-ups! The fun has just begun. Glad you are gonna wash that table cloth! :-)

    ReplyDelete