Thursday, August 29, 2013

Three Years!

Soooooo, this post is a day late, but whatever. Yesterday was our three year wedding anniversary. It was about as great as a middle-of-the-week anniversary can be!

We met for a delicious lunch at Vertigo Burgers & Fries AKA the most amazing "fast food" burger place OF ALL TIME. We both got the Triple Throwdown (beef burger, applewood bacon &  blue cheese, horseradish sauce, caramelized onions) and split an order of sweet potato fries (SO MANY FRIES). It was absolutely delicious and a great anniversary lunch. 

We then went to the mall to order Josh's anniversary gift. Yes, we ordered it together, because I didn't want to screw it up! We ordered him a Name Plate with his office nickname on it (Josh "Eight Names" Brian) with "Attorney at Law" underneath. He is SO EXCITED about this gift. I'm pretty much the best wife ever for thinking of it. Unfortunately, they are out of the name plate he likes, so he can't get the gift immediately, but he's still very excited!

We had a super romantic frozen pizza for dinner and then Josh went out to buy my gift (he has been busy at work, so he had not yet had a chance to purchase it) while I snuggled on my couch with my sleep-fighting baby. We had a good snuggle session and watched Netflix together. She finally nodded off in the swing literally as Josh walked back in the door. 

We exchanged cards (he got me the card I almost got him) and then I got my gift. He got me a new point-and-shoot camera to replace the one that broke while at Clearwater Beach. It was an absolutely perfect gift! I think we did pretty awesome choosing gifts for each other this year.

Just for fun (and because I have no motivation to do any work at the moment), let's take a little walk down memory lane. Here are some old pictures of the two of us; can you believe we have now known each other for nearly ten years? WE ARE SO OLD, GUYS.

College was fun.










Life in the "Real World" was fun.













Getting Married was Fun.





Life after marriage is fun.











Being parents is THE BEST.









4 comments:

  1. Adorable trip down Memory Lane, but I think you've been married more than three days....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh geez! I'm going to blame my earlier glass of wine on that typo ;)

      Delete
  2. Do you think Miley Cyrus stole some of her latest moves from you? You've been sticking out your tongue for years!! Bwhahahahaha!! Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that copy cat! I will not take credit for the "twerking" though.

      Delete