Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pre-Bed Blog

Hello, there! I hope you all had a lovely weekend :) Ours was quite lovely!

I got new flip flops from American Eagle this weekend - score! I got some shorts, actually make that "jorts," for summer - score! We got a crab print/painting/thing, which has inspired me to make our guest bathroom have a nautical theme - score!

We watched some good movies this weekend:

50/50 - seriously so good. I think it was one of the best movies I have seen in a while, actually. We enjoyed it :)

Drive - pretty good movie; didn't enjoy it as much as 50/50. However, I did get to stare at Ryan Gosling, and the soundtrack was pretty awesome.

Real Steel - good movie. A bit predictable, but definitely cute. And, I got to stare at Hugh Jackman. Bahahahaha, I'm such a girl.

Saturday was a "rainy day." I put this in quotations, because according to the weather channel, it was supposed to rain all day. Well, we planned our day around this ominous rain. I made crockpot chicken, we hit the mall early to beat the rain, and we rented movies perfect for a rainy day. Yeah, it didn't rain until like 3am Sunday. Lovely, Mr. Forecaster Man Dude.

Today was gorgeous! Sooo much sunshine and warm weather. I went out for a "Kaitlin shopping day" with a tank top, jeans, and flip flops on, and the windows down. It was so nice! And we grilled some chicken for dinner and mixed it into salad. Lovely day!

As always, MISS YOU GUYS! I apologize for the slightly boring blog, but it was an amazingly boring, relaxing weekend; perfection.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. Sadly, I watched the conclusion to the second season of Downton Abbey. Now I have to wait another year for it to continue :-(. Sadlier, we got about 6 inches of snow yesterday. Dad is outside now shoveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize you guys got that much snow!! Miss youuuuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I am probably exagerating about the snow - More like 4 or 5 inches but definitely more than the 1 to 3 that was predeicted!! It is rapidly melting away :-)

    ReplyDelete