Monday, February 24, 2014

A Beautiful Weekend.

Saturday and Sunday were both beautiful for different reasons this weekend.

Saturday was sunny, warm, and perfect. We enjoyed so much time outside. We shopped, we ate outside, we had deck beer while Caroline moved leaves around the deck. It was a perfectly beautiful day.

Sunday was chillier, rainy, and perfect. We enjoyed so much time inside. We watched TV, played with Caroline, and just relaxed as a family. Sometimes when nasty days force you inside, it becomes the best kind of fun. 

That's all the blabbering I actually feel like doing in this blog. We really didn't do much worth noting, so I'm just going to leave you with these adorable pictures from our first perfect day, Saturday. I posted one on Facebook and will show you guys the chaos that surrounded that one photo. Toddlers are crazy little things!

A rare moment of her NOT trying to run into the road.

Mommy, put me down. I wish to play in the road, please.

I'm gonna wiggle my way right out of your arms, mom.

Mommy's solution to crazy baby: get on my shoulders where you cannot run away, little crazy girl.

AHA! A picture of us that isn't crazy!!

And then she tries to crawl over my head to get to the road. That felt GREAT.

Trying to get a picture of wild thing and Joshua… this was the best we got. She would not be still!

The calmest photo of the two of them. I love the outtakes of our otherwise calm looking family photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment