Sunday, February 16, 2014

Unamused Caroline.

So, Caroline and I randomly decided to play with the Photo Booth on my laptop. Clearly, she was not interested (I made the mistake of doing this around her bedtime. Since I don't have anything interesting to actually blog about, please enjoy these hilarious pictures. They're hilarious to me because she was SOOO unamused. Maybe I'll try this one day when she's happy and awake as a follow-up :)






(she only looks amused here because daddy was standing on the other side of my computer)

That sneaky daddy made her smile again.
How this one didn't make her smile is a mystery.


I joined in on the sleepy sadness.


Family portrait (sorry for Josh's upper-nudity)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Despite the sadness conveyed in these photos, Caroline actually had a wonderful, happy, fun-filled weekend. In a nutshell: we ate bacon, we took a day trip to Thomasville Georgia, we filed our taxes (our return will pay off the Altima which means no more car payments for us), we chased bubbles, we colored/ate crayons, we cuddled and snuggled, we taught Caroline where her nose is and she loves pointing at it, we discovered Caroline appreciates the magic of grilled cheese and tomato soup, and we had a perfectly wonderful family weekend. Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment