Friday, July 26, 2013

Just Because I'm Bored...

A random post!

So I mentioned earlier in the week that Caroline was sick. Well, she's doing much better. Her parents? Not so much. I left work early Tuesday feeling crappy and am still not recovered. Josh called in sick today and feels like crap. Stupid daycare germs!

I have been liking the camera on my new phone. I have actually been enjoying the new phone a lot. It's pretty and I like pretty electronics. I have taken some cute Caroline pictures that I will share!

Here she is smiling at us when we first sat down for dinner:






And here she is eating her rice snack. She actually took A LOT of bites out of the snack. However, she didn't swallow a single bite. Her cycle: take a bite, make a disgusted face, spit out the food, blow bubbles at it, look at food, take a bite, repeat.





The dogs are big fans of these rice snacks. They often end up dropped on the floor and the dogs enjoy them very much! I think they are beginning to learn that beneath the high chair is a great place to stay :)

I took a video of the adorable eating time pictured above. However, I need to learn how to use my phone because apparently it recorded upside down. FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment