Monday, January 14, 2013

Productive Monday!

I can't believe how productive I have been today considering the amount of time Caroline ate last night, which leads to no sleep for me! I have done all of this today:

  • Woke up and fed Caroline at 6 (Josh's alarm woke her up; grr).
  • Drank coffee and hung out with Josh until he left for work at 7.
  • Managed to get Caroline to go back to sleep in her cradle.
  • Ate Oatmeal (it helps with milk production - score!).
  • Put photos into Caroline's baby book while she slept on my lap.
  • Organized photos for a baby photo album while she stared at Mickey on the TV.
  • Had Caroline play with her piano gym while I hung up her clothes.
  • Had an adorable photoshoot, edited the photos, and posted them to Facebook.
  • Had leftover chicken and spinach pasta for lunch - quite tasty!
  • Went for a walk around the neighborhood with Miss Caroline.
  • While she slept in the stroller in the yard, I rearranged our sidewalk lights.
  • Completed another photo project: 3 small frames with baby picture of Caroline, and young photos of both me and Josh.
  • Had an adorable tummy time session with Caroline (and Ellie) and posted a video online.
  • Did dishes, retrieved the trash can from the curb, got the mail, cleaned out the refrigerator, and took out the trash.
  • Went on an epic commenting and liking spree on Allison's Disney album.
  • Watched both Clue and All Good Things on Netflix during baby feedings.
That's a lot of stuff!! Caroline has had two naps today (she's on nap number two right now), which make time for me to be productive. 

We will probably just have leftovers for dinner because: 1) I made way too much food last night, 2) Josh may have to work late, and 3) there's no way I'm waking Caroline up from this rare nap to go to the grocery store!

Look how adorable she is, guys. Seriously, I love her.


2 comments: