Saturday, January 19, 2013

Instagram Photos!

So, I don't upload all of my Caroline pictures onto Facebook because I don't want to be obnoxious, but I upload a bunch onto my Instagram for fun (http://instagram.com/krbrian if you wish to follow). I figured during morning coffee time today, I'd upload them into a blog entry! Fun, fun! So, here we go! They are not in chronological order at all, because that's just too much work :)

Nap time on her boppy pillow.

Strawberry feeeeet!

On her car ride home from the hospital; so tiny!

One of the first smiles caught on camera!

Yes, that's a Caroline on the dinner table.

Nakie musician!

Admiring her Christmas tree.

Cutest. Face. Ever.

Ready for our first family walk.

PEACE!

Snuggle time <3

Making faces at each other!

Oh, those burp faces :)

With her dolly! 
She used to be sooooo tiny!

More dolly cuddles.

More face making!

Trying to get comfortable.

RUFFLE BUTT!!!!

At the hospital; only a day old <3

PANDA BUTT!!!!

Sisters :)

Sitting at the dinner table with us.

LOVE that face!

These are from yesterday; look at that smile!!

Waking up from a nap :)

CUPCAKE BUTT!!!!

In the hospital; so new to the world!

<3

Cuddles with my newborn.

Lunch outside; one of her first outings!

SOOOO tiny!

Another from yesterday; on my lap :)

In my legs; a comfy spot for her!

Love, love, love her.

Ellie supporting her during tummy time.

Nap time!!

From yesterday; ready for a lunch date with mommy!

But mommmm, my head is so heavyyyy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment