Sunday, January 19, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake.

Sorry for the lack of updating! I'm considering retiring the Monday updates because they just seem repetitive and, honestly, our weekends are pretty darn uneventful. One of my New Years goals is to get back into my photography and not use my cellphone to take pictures all of the time. There's so much joy for me in taking quality photos with my fancy-pants camera. So far, I've gotten some great photos with my camera. I'll take this opportunity to share some of my favorites taken so far this year. 

Here is Caroline in her adorable flannel shirt from her Auntie Allison. Bald baby problem #4,659: whenever baby is not wearing pink, baby is assumed to be a boy. I paired this shirt with purple pants and pink shoes and Caroline still managed to be called handsome and got a "hey there little fella" from an old man. Oh, well; I think she looks pretty.


Caroline and I had a photoshoot during her favorite time: bath time! These were pretty much the only two images that weren't blurry because she is WILD in the bath. She splishes and splashes all over the place! We call her our little mermaid.



These are some images I took this afternoon. Josh was eating strawberry cake (yuck, disgusting, gross) and gave Caroline some bites. She actually really enjoyed it. We're beginning to think she may have inherited her daddy's sweet tooth.




Let's take a closer look at all of the beautiful blonde hair my little lady is growing. We just need her to grow some in the front, though. She's currently business in the front and party in the back mullet baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment