Monday, March 26, 2012

And, the weekends ends.

Where in the world did Monday come from? You evil, evil little day; why must you sneak up oh so quickly?

We had a lovely relaxing weekend. Saturday, we got some iHop into our bellies, which was amazing (veggie omelet nom nom nom). Then it was Hunger Games time! It was good. Perhaps a bit rushed at times, but a very good movie overall :) Then it was back home for some relaxation. We have become addicted to HGTV. House hunters is my favorite. Although, we really enjoy yelling at the idiots they show the houses to. They are the pickiest group of mofos ever. "Omg this house is too big." "No way, this house is too fancy." "Oh my gosh, wah wah wahhhh." Weirdos. After some lazy couch time, I went on a walk around the block with my little Ellie (there's no way I can handle both beasts at the same time). I need to get my butt (literally) in shape before the beach in a few weeks! After my walk, we ate tacos (during which I probably ruined any kind of fitness that took place during my walk). I made guacamole for the first time and it was definitely delicious! Then we watched "Young Adult" which was good, but a bit of a downer.

Sunday was another nice, relaxing day :) After relaxing time at home, we had some delicious Panera for lunch, then went to some furniture stores on a search for bookshelves. We found some good options, but aren't ready to commit. Next weekend we may take a field trip to Thomasville, GA to see what they have. Then it was back home for some more laziness, a walk with Mr. Wrangler dog (Ellie was not pleased that she wasn't invited), and grilled chicken for dinner.

And now, it's Monday. Yuck, gross, nasty. And I must get to work.

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes watch House Hunters, too! Did you see the recent episode where the couple with 3 children was looking for a 5 bedroom house and their price limit was $1.5 million - BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete