Friday, August 5, 2011

Potential grownup purchase!

Hello, blog followers! Yes, I have been slacking off again. Like, hardcore, yikes!

Nothing super exciting has been going on, just the normal stuff. As I'm typing this, Josh just discovered the puppy just destroyed the wiring on his $75 Xbox headset. CRAP. She chewed through it. That's depressing.

Moving on, let's talk about happy stuff! WE MAY PUT AN OFFER ON A HOME TOMORROW!! Look at this cutie place:

OOOOOO AAAAAAAAA

It's SO cute, guys. Cute layout, gorgeous and large kitchen with new appliances, big fenced in backyard, great garage with toolshed, fireplace, best school system in Tallahassee, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, indoor laundry, yadda yadda yadda. Eeeeee! Perfect little starter home for us. The dogs will love the backyard. The cats will love those french doors looking onto it. I'm excited :) Of course it would be nice if it was in Virginia, buttttt it's in a really nice area of Tallahassee, annnnd it will give people an excuse to visit us! :)

Next week Joshua is leaving me to go to University of Florida for a seminar/class thingy on trial techniques. I'm going to be lonely, ugh! And I have to take care of all four children on my own. Major yikes! But I'm super proud of him for being chosen to attend, and his office is paying for everything, so YAY FOR THE HUBBY-BOO!

Miss you alllllllllllllllllll!!! See you in October <3 Not too far away!!

2 comments:

  1. I am fairly certain that you were not planning on using the Xbox while the hubby was away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the house! It looks very spiffy! And a great price too! Let us know what happens! Also, now you get the xbox to yourself all week! Score! Doug said to let him know when you're on! (he is dead serious).

    ReplyDelete