Friday, July 11, 2014

#LetMeTakeASelfie

Last night Caroline and I were hanging out at the dinner table eating Cheez-Its (daddy was out running errands and miss toddler did not approve of the skillet pasta her mommy made her). I could not stop laughing at Caroline's hair, which was the result of a pony tail. Therefore, I busted out my camera and took her picture, because I am Kaitlin and that's what I do.

Caroline decided she wanted my camera and that she wanted to take her own selfie. I thought I would share with you guys the beautiful photographs taken by my extremely artistic toddler (not a hint of sarcasm in that sentence (that was sarcasm)).

Mommy took this picture. Please pardon the crumbs on her face. 

"Mommy, gimme that camera. I'm a big girl and I take my own selfless. #GOSH"

I call this one, "MOMMY IS THIS HOW I TAKE A PICTURE… OF MY THUMB?"

Now this one… this one is a true work of art. The colors, the composition… breathtaking.
The end.

1 comment: