Monday, September 23, 2013

Bloggity Blog Blog!

Ugh, it's Monday. Nothing worse than a rainy Monday when it's still dark when you leave the house. Rawr!!! Anywho, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here's my Monday blog for you guys.

First, a tangent (AKA an excuse to add these photos to my blog). How cute is her new habit of complete destruction in the mornings?

Mr. Diapers, I WILL DESTROY YOU (please note the love handles)
Gosh, mommy. I was just picking out my outfit for school!
And can we also just touch on how cute she is when she eats her cheese? We have another cheese lover in our family!

Nom nom nom nom CHEEEEEEEEESE
I am so lovely when I eat my cheese.

Okay, tangent over.

Friday, Caroline and I went shopping after work/school. When we were in Kohls, we got a call from Josh. You know that Bill Hader commercial where he has a cracked phone screen and he cuts his finger every time he answers a phone call? Welp, that was Josh. He dropped his phone in the parking garage while calling to say he was coming home. So, to Best Buy he went! This is funny, because last weekend we were at Best Buy getting my phone replaced due to a broken speaker. Those people probably think we are crazed! This through off our burger plans, so I ate tilapia stuffed with crabmeat with brussel sprouts, and he ate pizza.

Changing room baby! (thank goodness I didn't actually birth quadruplets)

Saturday, we had our bacon and pancakes, and then headed out for a shopping adventure! We went to Babies 'r' Us to get some more baby proofing supplies, fruit-veggie mixtures for Caroline, and travel formula (our life is SO EXCITING, guys)! Because I'm a gangster with my coupons, we only spent 10 bucks - yep, I'm awesome. Afterward, we walked around the mall and I now want these shoes in brown. Thanks. As soon as we walked out of the mall, it started to POUR, so we sprinted to the car with poor Caroline. We decided on Panera for lunch and Josh ran little Carolin inside through the pouring rain. Of course, the second we walked through the doors, it stopped raining. Boo, Mother Nature, you're mean. We had a lovely lunch, and then headed home and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing. I received the box from my cousin Scott and Margaret filled with adorable hand-me-downs from their daughter, Lena. Caroline's closet is now overfilling with cuteness :) We once again passed on the burgers, and opted to eat fried chicken for dinner. Publix has GOOD FRIED CHICKEN, guys. I have been eating healthy and haven't had fried chicken in a LONG time and it was SO GOOD.

My husband makes beautiful breakfasts. BACON!!!

Did I mention it rained? Poor baby girl.
WILD CHILD ON THE LOOSE!
I think I gained ten pounds just uploading this picture.


Sunday, we had our usual breakfast and relaxed all morning. I went on a Kaitlin shopping adventure, where I bought nothing. I was looking for a cute outfit to wear to our high school reunions, and I swear I just hate fashion right now - I saw nothing cute. FAIL. I did buy Ellie a new collar. WIN. After my shopping adventure, I went back home to my husband and baby (who insisted on being held by her daddy the whole time I was out) and we finally ate those burgers! We stayed around the house all afternoon. I made some nasty pasta salad for dinner, tossed it, and ate popcorn instead. We video chatted with my parents. Caroline did her new "trick" with them (I speak like she's a dog) - they shook her head and she imitated them. She had been doing that with us all weekend, but it made my heart happy to see her do it for my parents on webcam! I then watched the Emmy's on the couch but they were boring and I went to bed, zzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzz.

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
Popeye the sailor baby.
Her only real nap this weekend... Cuddling with the bottle.


2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to get my hands on that baby and hug, hug, hug her! And you, too, of course. BUT she gets more adorable every day. You sort of stay the same :-) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete